All Trades Scaffolding
All Trades offers a full Scaffolding service to both commercial and domestic clients.
Whether you just need temporary access or a full roof cover, we are proud to have supplied local North Somerset householders with a fast, reliable and friendly high-quality service.
We can arrange for scaffolding for home renovations, repairs, loft conversions, roofing or full-scale building work.
Contact us to discuss how we can make your project as easy as possible - we can either deal with you direct or act as a sub-contractor.
Get in touch today for professional advice on design, planning and scaffolding erection for domestic projects.
As specialist contractors, we have a wealth of experience in handling large scale building projects and have built some solid business relationships with many clients.
We can supply full insurance, Health and Safety documentation, risk assessments and meet all local authority requirements.
For more details and to discuss your requirements or schedule an onsite visit to fully assess the project, please contact us.
Our Scaffolding Guarantee
- Quotes are complied as soon as we are able. If you need something urgently please let us know.
- We are often the first people on site and the last to leave. Our professionalism makes a difference to your customer.
- Our erectors are friendly and polite and knowledgeable.
- Scaffolding will be removed quickly and efficiently from site.
- Your specific requirements are important to us. Let us know what makes life easier for you!
- All our staff are trained to the highest standard and are CISRS approved.
- All our work is fully insured and Health & Safety is of paramount importance to us.
We offer a Scaffolding Service is the following areas:
- Bower Ashton
- Chew Magna
- Chew Stoke
- Chew Valley
- Chewton Keynsham
- Compton Bishop
- Headley Park
- Knowle West
- Lawrence Weston
- Leigh Woods
- Long Ashton
- St Anne's
- Wick St. Lawrence
- Windmill Hill